I hope you have enjoyed and applied the practical guidelines in this series, “Principles to live by and to enjoy life more fully.” These simple nuggets of wisdom will help you get organized so you can enjoy your life more fully and give you time to spare at work or at home.
In this series I have encouraged you to:
– Battle with clutter.
– Update and eliminate or you will accumulate.
– Take action against small irritants that trip you up.
– Downsize your stuff.
– Find the RIGHT place to put it all
Also, I have hopefully inspired you to:
– Finish each project that you start.
– Do the worst jobs first.
Why not drop me a line with your testimony of how one, or all, of these ideas has changed your life? I would be delighted to share your story. And if you enjoyed this series, why not check out other transformational series on my website?
– Promises Kept
– Making Promises become Practices, Part One, Part Two, Part Three
– Don’t Freak Out, Declutter! Part One, Part Two
Always remember that I would love to come alongside you to help you with organizing, clutter reduction, creating systems and time management. Just give me a call or send me a message.