Workplace organizing can be a daunting task, but you don’t have to do it alone!
- Do you have a strategy and the tools for organizing your paper and electronic files?
- Learn proven techniques to better manage your information and save an hour a day!
- What would 5 more hours per week do for your productivity?
What does With Time to Spare offer businesses?
1. Full Day Workshop
Seminar: Strategies for Organizing Your Work
The day begins with a 2 hour seminar where attendees learn the how-to’s of workplace organization, then return to their offices to implement the changes.
In the workplace organization seminar we cover how to:
- Apply the 5-Step Procedure to workplace organizing
- Streamine files using the innovative FileMAP® System
- Track vital papers using the 3D Process
- Implement the single crucial paradigm that will change the way you work
- Establish a tracking system for time-sensitive documents
- Organize your computer files and emails
- Find any document in 30 seconds
- Gain 25-40% more filing space
- Reclaim 50% more usable storage space
- Save up to an hour a day
- Save money on supplies
Hands-on Coaching: Personalized and Customized
Following the seminar and throughout the day, I rotate between attendees, providing individual assistance and accountability to organize their work space. We will address specific concerns each person has in their own office area.
Through this solution, each participant will learn what to do with each new piece of information, understand how to improve work flow, achieve more productivity, and worry less.
*** Need customization for your business? Just ask!***
This two hour seminar will not only motivate and inspire, but it takes the concept of getting organized and turns it into a practical and manageable system. Improve workflow and productivity by implementing strategies such as:
- The 5-Step Procedure for workplace organizing
- The FileMAP® System
- The 3D Process to track vital papers
- Strategies for In-Box Management (physical and digital)
- Tools to find any document in 30 seconds or less
- Gain more usable file space
3. Individual Hands-On Coaching
Create a more effective space, lower stress and increase productivity with hands-on workplace organizing. Hourly services include:
- Implementing the 1 crucial paradigm that will change your workplace organizing
- Establishing a tracking system for time-sensitive documents
- Declutter your desk, files and office
- Organize papers and files in a way that you can find them in 30 seconds or less
4 hour minimum is required
These actual office transformation stories reflect common obstacles that each of us face. These projects were all completed in one day with the cooperative effort of the trainer and the individual.
The Hospital Storage Room with No More Room
Hospitals are always looking for more space and this storage room was crammed so full staff could barely enter the room, let alone access anything. It basically became useless.
We began by performing an inventory to find the appropriate containers for what was present. We organized numerous office supplies (writing utensils, scissors, rulers, tape, paperclips, etc.). We eliminated unwanted or unneeded items and clearly labeled the containers. Now, if a staff person needs a supply, they can enter the storage room, clearly find the supplies needed without wasting time. This saved money because no one was buying additional supplies they already had AND, the simple solution helped staff return the items to their proper place.
THE RESULT: We freed up 4 of the 7 shelving units, thus creating 60% more space for future needs, in just one day!
The CEO Who Had No Systems for Organization
A CEO of a Colorado Springs manufacturing company needed help with workplace organization of his own office. He was frustrated with the clutter and not being able to find what he needed when he needed it. He simply had no systems for his files, loose papers, supplies or books and resources. We defined for him a simple filing system, established stackables for paper flow and organized his lap drawer of pens, pencils and paperclips. He liked the result so much that he decided to hire me to organize the other employee’s offices as well.
THE RESULT: He now has systems for everything in his office!
A Complete Makeover
This gal simply did not like her office. As you can see her desks were disjointed, didn’t fit together and didn’t have an appealing look. We removed the two old desks and brought her in a newer L-Shaped desk. She then told me that she really didn’t need the 4-drawer filing cabinet nor all of the bookshelves. So we eliminated them and replaced them with a soft, comfortable chair for her meetings and a pretty plant with music to boot!
THE RESULT: We reorganized space to allow a better workflow and increased productivity, in just one afternoon!
Workplace Organizing Testimonials
Sue met with all of our salespeople and key managers. She works towards having an organized system for each person where they can handle paperwork without piles developing. We hauled off two dumpster loads of trash and greatly improved the efficiency of the office. I would highly recommend her services.
E.P. Haily, TRANE
A brief note to tell you the FileMap® seminar and strategy are impressive. I have been searching for ways to develop a sense of team spirit among members of the group, your class has helped to foster that spirit- in addition to helping us get our computer files organized.
Bissonnette, Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, Inc.
Largely through your efforts, I have eliminated reams of unnecessary paper and organized my workload more efficiently. I actually have time to plan, to think and to act in a more timely fashion. I can find things when I need them.