Read time: 1-2 min.
Goals are stepping stones to your vision. In order to accomplish your vision or purpose in life, you must set smart goals along the way.
Here are 10 tips to develop a top-10 goal list:
- Break goals up into small bite-sized segments. It’s a cinch by the inch!
- Be specific. “I want to stop being late for meetings” is not a goal. “I want to learn how to arrive 5 minutes early to any meeting” is a goal.
- List your goals in your planner. Carry them with you at all times and review them at least once every few days to measure how you are doing.
- Include personal and professional goals in your planner.
- Share your goals with a friend. This will motivate you to finish what you start.
- Keep a weekly time-log. This will assist you in seeing whether you are staying on track to accomplish your goals.
- Identify low priority goals from your time-log and eliminate them.
- Make one of your goals to overcome a bad habit a month.
- Apply the saying, “What is the best use of my time right now”?
- Eat nutritionally. Incorporating a healthy diet in your lifestyle should be one of your top 10 goals. Eliminate sugar and white flour from your diet. Drink water and reduce carbonated drinks and sugary beverages.