Three posts that highlight the key benefits of hiring an organizer:
- Improve the quality of your life in five distinct ways. Most of my clients discover they needed two things: guidance and encouragement. That’s all Stacey needed. She said that I had literally saved her life because she had been drowning in clutter and discouragement.
- Getting organized with an expert is just far more fun! Professional organizers have seen everything under the sun. The best organizers are right there with you, always prompting, always encouraging.
- You don’t spend money on a organizer, your investment gets HUGE returns. What do a $1200 check, $30,000 in gems and gold, a $100,000 letter and a table saw all have in common?
Three stories of the benefits in action:
- Kathy – How and why I now have more time to spare. “I had the amazing privilege of experiencing the results of Sue McMillin’s organizing expertise and wisdom. Sue coached and assisted me in the organizing of my very large kitchen and pantry.”
- Brenda – The joys of being organized. “Armed with the inspiration I received while attending your seminar several months ago, I re-organized my entire kitchen, starting with removing duplicates and unnecessary items from my cabinets and pantry and placing them on shelves in my basement.”
- Jennyce – Chrystal loves her pantry. “Sue, I want to thank you for all the methods and strategies you taught me over the years, both from attending your seminar and in one-on-one sessions in my home. I thought you and your readers would appreciate hearing a success story about the lasting benefits of being organized.”
Have questions? Want to hire an organizer? I’d love to hear from you.
Have a wonderful day!